Terms of Sale
1. GUARANTEES - Since we have no control over how animals are managed after leaving our property we make NO GUARANTEES. All goats are sold"AS IS" and NO REFUNDS. Vet inspections before purchase are welcome but will be the responsibility of the buyer. Once an animal leaves our property it is then the sole responsibility of the buyer and we are no longer liable for that animal. Please be sure to inspect the animal thoroughly before you leave with it. We will not let an animal leave we feel is sick. If something happens in transit to cause illness we can't be responsible. Stress does a lot to an animal sometimes. In the case of buying breeding stock. We can not be responsible for a doe that has left our place and is not a breeder. We expect that they should all breed fine but there can be those odd cases where they may have an issue. With any goat, if they're not in the proper condition or are lacking a vitamin or mineral in substantial amounts, they may not actually take when bred. Once they leave our ranch we can not say how the goat has been taken care of. If the animal has been checked by a vet, we will be happy to discuss options with the buyer.
2. DEPOSITS - We can no longer hold goats without a deposit. A deposit of 50% of the purchase price is required for us to hold a goat for you; otherwise all goats will be sold on a first come basis. All deposits are non-refundable unless an animal would happen to get hurt on our property then your deposit would be refunded or applied to another available animal at your discretion, otherwise deposits will NOT be refunded .
3. PICK- UP - Unless it is a goat needing longer to be weaned or a doe being held for breeding all animals must be picked up with-in one weeks of u receiving your deposit or for pre-weaned kids within two weeks of the weaning date. We will charge $4 per day after 7 days to care for your animal until you pick it up. Any animal not picked up after 30 days past the pick up date, unless prior arrangements have been made, will be put back up for sale with no refund of deposit paid.
4. VACCINATIONS: All animals are vaccinated with CD&T prior to leaving the ranch and a vaccine schedule will be provided to the buyer.
5. PAYMENT - Unless it will be at least 7 business days until a goat is picked up we can not take checks. Cash or Credit Card (with a 3.0% processing charge) will be the only things accepted on the day an animal is picked up.
Lone Star Wildlife Ranch and Lone Star Show Goats © 2005 All Rights Reserved